CCR 0.00% 24.0¢ credit clear limited

Ann: CCR signs Suncorp as first insurance client grows Q3 revenue, page-8

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I think we need to look at how much filters down Brenton talked about 90%+ margins for digital so lets call it and say they get $350k profit that is fantastic. They in talks with 14 insurance companies and they haven't even look overseas. I know it has been talked about on this forum but the receivables in the insurance I don't believe is where credit clear caters to the insurance industry, the receivables is just an accounting term and if you haven't paid the premium you don't claim either.

Have a look at this which was in the announcement on the 26/2/21

Insurance
    Credit Clear has strategically invested in and targeted the Insurance sector since the start of 2H FY21 with significant
    inroads already made in this space. The company expects to add an ASX 20 Insurer to its portfolio of blue chip
    clients during Q3 FY21. Beyond this there are several other large insurers likely to commit to Credit Clear’s superior
    digital offering for the communication and payment of at fault third-party motor vehicle claims, as well as excess
    payments and policy renewals.

The renewals is where I believe is the honey pot. I mentioned in my previous but the costs could be a fraction of what it currently costs to process a renewal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.369K 9.871K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62715 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.