LBT 5.88% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

this lack of SP movement is very unexpected. LBT and BB must be...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    this lack of SP movement is very unexpected. LBT and BB must be equally disappointed.

It seems retail super hesitant and no big super funds or sophisticated investors ready to jump in yet. very unusual.

For me this does draw a line under the technology and hopefully the SP at 15 cents. It is poor form IMO that there are not more details about the deal in the announcement and we have to wait until the investor call tomorrow - hopefully the details include 'imminent sales', sales targets (surely TF have done their homework and pre-polled the market and see good market demand..) , a tipping point for potential acquisition of CCS.....???? and these details cause a SP spike. The large sophisticated investors who jumped in at the CR at 16cents would be looking for more than a break even for their outlay. if this is the case it could be a very hard push to get beyond 20cents.

if the details of the deal are vanilla then I think we may be reliant on FDA MSRA approval to get upwards SP movement. if it is to be this quarter then surely the formal assessment of the tech is done and it is only a matter of finishing off the FDA paperwork and legals. I would have thought a courtesy notification from the FDA to say things delayed beyond Q3 would be warranted and also would have thought LBT obliged to inform the market if that was the case so I am still hopeful it will come through in next few days.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $21.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.642K 155.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71749 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 131632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.