CCZ 20.0% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

hi @ozbucheronI say yes definitely to a talented geo or two in...

1. 9,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    hi @ozbucheron

I say yes definitely to a talented geo or two in house. I would also get an independent review done of the work to date.

I’ve taken on board some of your messages over the last year but have developed concerns of my own. some of those are similar with respect to value for money - the work in the last quarter was just taking the mickey. The output was very thin.

But also I’m not seeing a coherence in the development of exploration plans. For eg they’ve cited potential IOCG but there’s been no gravity surveys - seems to be mandatory for IOCG and would be helpful anyway wouldn’t it? (and yes I realise you see little evidence for IOCG - it’s just an example of where I’m not seeing coherence). Irrespective of the conflicted interests you have highlighted, I think there have been short comings that I’m just hoping the underlying geology will overcome.

I’m sure there are brilliant geos out there available to consult juniors. For example Jon Hronsky is working with Moho on their Empress Springs project near Croydon.

Time, and getting drilling going again more than 6 weeks before the rainy season, will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.414K 864.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11578444 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1319241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.