CHM 6.25% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: CDH17 CAR T PRECLINICAL DATA FEATURED IN NATURE CANCER, page-12

1. 5,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8940
    The CLTX CAR-T from City of Hope was well known and had published medical journals on pre-clinical work, feature videos and various publications. The phase 1 trial was also initiated, so a lot of the risk of getting the trial up and running had been overcome and the treatment was already in the clinic. For all that, there was a high price tag attached to the CLTX asset... I believe it was US$10m over 3 years.

The upfront license fee for the U Penn CDH17 was just US$350k... but as we can see here, it is also netting a fair bit of publicity with its preclinical work. This is also nearing a stage where they will be ready to file their IND, and once accepted recruitment can start (targeted for 2022).

Having assets with a public profile such as CLTX and CDH17 (albeit early stages), gives me confidence that the results genereated are worthy of noting by the industry and that when results are released, they will have access to the largest forums/conferences. All of which ultimately may lead to a larger pharmaceutical company taking notice and acquiring the asset or deciding to partner and co-develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $45.06K 2.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62187 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.