HZR 0.00% 35.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: CDP Reactor Successfully Commissioned, page-165

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I read the announcement at mid 1st quarter is game on. Feb 15th so I don't know why people are waiting for the big news a month early.
    But the share price action in the last week or so is concerning I do agree

Concerning enough that last night I decided to focus my few hours after my shift towards another stock I am probably far too balls deep in. Its a bio stock so I decided to check out the hotcopper conversations on another very successful bio stock. I was interested in NEU or neuron pharmaceuticals. I tucked into a thread starting in 2020 when NEU was in full limbo, plenty in the pipeline but still speculative. The share price was being beaten down slowly and the forum was full of
    investors wondering what the cause of the decline was. It went from $1.75 in may 2020 to $1.05 in november 2020. Hence heading towards the goal line with no announced problems. Investers were posting about hostile takeovers, manipulation, insider trading, the drug failing. Ect ect
    Then bang... great results that were announced when the company had previously said they would be announced. Fast forward 3 years and NEU sits today at $23.17

So while trying to distract myself from Hazers late decline I found myself reassured that short term share price declines dont mean jack sh$t to a company with as much potential as hazer does. In fact maybe the big boys know time is limited on this one so they are trying to pull it back a bit to gobble up some fretted mum and dad investors. It's a pretty straight forward strategy for 1 or a few thick walleted people.

Anyway mate cheers to Hazer tugging on our patience right now. I won't let it get to my head until end of February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $28.96K 83.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 57642 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 25133 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.