AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: CDY Engages Advisers to Facilitate Divestment from Lyramid, page-117

1. 3,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    G'day Pharma...trust me, nobody wants to see this company survive, thrive and start generating prosperity for all its shareholders more than me. I have never been this underwater for this long in any share I have ever held.

I wish it was as simple as posting only positive comments on an HC forum to make a company successful - but it's not. Even the Board's positive announcement (from your post) could stop the SP slide. I could ignore reality and start posting literary rainbows coupled with lashings of sweetness and light but that is not me. Besides, the HC audience is too smart & informed to be fooled by that.

The reality is, this company seems to struggle with attaining a sustainable business with a similar financial performance. For example, based on FY2020, Leverage & Efficiency continues to decline and although Profitability is getting closer - only the "Covid related" CR saved the Liquidity indicators.

It is disheartening to see the SP go from 9.9c to 31c - then back to 9.9c in 6 months. Something needs to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.