AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Bart?Why no mention of Bart's name in the announcement. Bart was...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Bart?

Why no mention of Bart's name in the announcement. Bart was employed at some expense and with some fanfare to do exactly what is now proposed. And his professionalism has never been in doubt, at least as far as I can see. If he had gathered any ammo at all, a mention, however vague, would have been part of the announcement.

So Bart, I suspect, has followed in the footsteps of Maria, and achieved nothing at all, as regards Midkine Patent Sales or Partnerships.

Worth $5m-$60m? Judging from the progress over the last six years, I don't think so.

And that is no reflection of what I think about the Midkine antibody diagnostic potential, especially when looking at childhood brain tumours. Thank you MJ for your time spent in finding details of the work done about that. It's just that there must not be the financial returns for large Pharmaceutical and Medical Enterprises to make it worthwhile to develop it for the market in a big way. I truly think it is all about risk and return.And the numbers probably don't add up. But there is always the slight possibility of brownie points for Big Pharma If it picks and chooses.

But that is why the future I see for Lyramid/Midkine is a humanitarian/philanthropic one, by a likeminded individual, group or foundation. But that is my opinion only.

I mean, who does not cry inside when they see the images of kids spending their childhood years in hospitals. So, the chance of earlier diagnosis, and therefore earlier treatment, and hopefully earlier cure for their brain tumours might come to someones attention to do something about it in a charitable way.Even Big Pharma could be included if they feel charitable. But that means that I do not see a big return for Lyramid. But,once again, my opinion only.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1649827 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 367685 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 5000
Last updated 13.43pm 06/06/2024 ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.