AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

What I will find interesting is if that due to much mask...

1. 3,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    What I will find interesting is if that due to much mask wearing, hand washing and extensive flu vaccination, probably in fear of contacting Covid, what sort of a spillover effect it will have on the flu itself with a much reduced flu season. A silver (oops) lining perhaps.

In a worldwide situation with this pandemic I dont think you can consider individual countries alone as a basis for anything.
    The business lines have been disrupted and great change is taking place in tourism, the internet usage, supply lines.
    I think the days of endless overseas conferences at tourist hotspots will be over and unnecessary travel will be limited for a long time.

One has to remember that Covid19 in NZ and Australia could have been and could be still be just as diabolical as the States, Europe, Brazil.
    Think it is over 6 million now and Its not going to curl its toes up and go away until a vaccine ( that works) (big ask) is invented.

Biotechasx:
    I would be surprised if significant amounts of money were involved with this latest diversification attempt either way.
    Interesting development with Emergence, lets see what happens,( if anything) before casting a lot of sarcastic and disparaging remarks and lists with major items omitted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.