AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: CDY signs Introducer Agreement to broaden product offering, page-34

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Impacted based on what?

On you not being a happy shareholder?

Ikon is a different story and in the past.

Claims were made re accuracy of tests.....those claims are now proven.
    CDY received bad publicity because of the claims they made on tests.......which again, have now been proven (wonder if the/y will bite back at AFR now?)
    CDY raised funds to buy tests........they are in a position to supply the said tests (the best available) whenever an order is secured.

People need to understand CDY positioned themselves to sell a product which, if covid had gone the way it had in majority of other countries in the world, was the hottest product and most accurate antibody test out there........they did very well I believe......and they still might if Aus follows through on their ‘best practices testing model.

If (and fingers crossed we don’t get a second wave) covid had hit Aus as it hit the US (we were lucky it didn’t) and if people had believed the accuracy claims re the tests (which are now proven) CDY would had sold many millions of tests IMO and we as shareholders would have applauded them for the cash injection they made to the company.

It isn’t Maria’s fault covid didn’t go wild in Aus and it wasn’t her fault these tests got some unwarranted bad publicity.

She positioned CDY in a market position that could have resulted in some healthy profits based on what had occurred in t/he rest of the world......I don’t believe she should be crucified for something out of her control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.343K 917.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 539388 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 415510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.