GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

True that we anxiously waited (for what seemed like an eternity)...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

True that we anxiously waited (for what seemed like an eternity) for CFDA & exhaled mightily when it seemed to arrive. And, yes, probably most of us were disappointed that the SP rose "only" 10% when trading resumed (I certainly was, having seen that it opened at 0.45 upon going to sleep & then seeing a green 0.375 upon awakening...which almost had a reddish tint to it). That said, it's apt to be a long & winding road ahead...requiring considerable patience & continued belief in the essential nature/vision of the what GMV strives to offer. Unlike the recreational/faddish "toys" VR & Kinect, the Prizma/Patch & call centers address a clear universal health need that could/should appeal to almost anyone, anywhere. CFDA was never the end game...just a MAJOR obstacle along the way that needed to be overcome. And now that the path has been cleared, generating revenue will have to follow if the venture is to succeed. That could take MANY months to happen (or perhaps never). Big-agenda startups, like ours, typically need more time than others to unfold...but things DO seem to be progressing in the right direction -- even if more slowly than what most of us would prefer. If long-term, like me, I suggest trying to chill, appreciating the not inconsequential progress already made, retaining faith in the concept/products/services & in Dr. Geva's knowing how to get the job done. Best wishes to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.