GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: CE, FDA and CFDA Approval - Guangzhou Production Facility, page-292

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Dhm and all my fellow GMV share holders. Thankyou to all those individuals whom wished me best wishes from my operation. The knee is taking much longer than I thought it would to recover and I haven't been active on HC or the share market during the last 5 weeks.

I thought I would take the opportunity to respond to this thread as it holds particular relevance to how the SP has been reacting since the trading halt on the day of my surgery. I truly expected as I'm sure most SH's did also, that the SP would go on a steep upward trend, unfortunately all the gains were given up over the next 3 weeks. GMV's SP movement is very difficult to comprehend as it dosen't adhere to the normal principles that govern share price movement.

What has changed????

Nothing has changed with regard to Dr G's vision and business plan for this company. What has thrown people, is the confusion surrounding the approval from the CFDA for the Prizma Jacket. I have to admit that I thought when GMV came out with the TH, that they were going to announce the approval of the Prizma Jacket, not the factory, however that aside, now that the factory is approved for production, then they should be going gang busters to commence the filling of the MOU's.

The other priority is the advertising and marketing strategy for the HKSE IPO. GMV must ensure that they have recieved the approval from the CFDA for the Prizma Jacket to have a sucessful IPO. I'm sure that this would be on top of Dr G's to do list. SH's need to be very patient with GMV as they roll out their strategy for the Chinese market.

The other major part of Dr G's business plan is the IPO on the Nasdaq. This IMO is where GMV is going to prosper as their major competitors BEAT & IRTC will have another company to worry about. If GMV can have a very strong IPO, then the SP will take care of itself. This company is for LTH's who can accept the difficult trading trends.

I have not lost any of my faith in Dr G and his team and I look forward to the next 6 mths.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.