GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Company clearly not interested in providing updates unless...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Company clearly not interested in providing updates unless something is significant.

MOU's are rarely 'triggered' when the conditional aspect of those agreements is fulfilled, otherwise these are not MOU's but contracts.

If you look at the original MOU's, they state that the MOU's can be withdrawn at any time by any party, which means there was never anything really binding in the MOU's.

My point being, GMeds MOU's were always just showing each parties intent - and I still believe those same companies will be dealing with Gmed in significant ways for many years, but lets not kid ourselves that 1 million devices were going to be sold as soon as facilities were up and running.

It takes time to test the NEW factory products in house for any glitches, find the issues, and fix the problem.

Once tested in house, they will most likely send a few test samples from the NEW factory to their partners for testing.

Simultaneously, Gmed will be looking to refine contracts with their partners about price, quantity and timing.

The NEW factory will not go from zero to a million in the snap of fingers, things take time to get moving.

In terms of the SP, I believe there is a lot of money sitting on the sidelines waiting for confirmation of some decent contracts.

In the last 17 trading sessions, 15 of those days have had under 100k shares traded (less than $30k).

One good announcement and there isn't much volume to get a big slice of the action.

Keep patient, Yacov is spending his time doing much more important things behind the scenes rather than providing some fluffy update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.