GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I suspect the hk and nasdaq ipos were always on the cards for...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    I suspect the hk and nasdaq ipos were always on the cards for yacov. hk so that Chinese jv partner could get out as GMV (Yacov) would not have the funds to buy them out. And nasdaq to get a better overall valuation of the company. Problem was there was a lack of news flow with the sp down to 18c and no one knew when the CDFA for the factory would pop. So yacov had to announce something to reverse the sp.

Yeah it's incredibly frustrating waiting and watching the sp slowing tick lower and lower. News is always on the horizon with this stock and to be fair they have accomplished a fair bit in the last 12 mths. Like any company in any sector when you are on the verge of a company actually making cash, nerves and self doubt set it. Is this company really going to pull it off??? That's the multi bag question. Yacov has certainly set it up the right way imo. Gradually establishing the building block and ticking all the boxes.

As I keep saying forget about these ipos for now. Wait for cash flow, contracts and investor update at the end of the month and go from there. imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.