OSL 7.69% 1.4¢ oncosil medical ltd

I am sure this rout presents great buying opportunities but...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I am sure this rout presents great buying opportunities but let's not forget it's well into March and we still have no CE mark decision for OSL. Some people appear to be discounting a negative outcome. Personally I am always suspicious of excessively bullish market announcements especially in relation to claims about regulatory filings. Although I will continue to hold, I am concerned their submission is actually in real trouble. I don't believe the time being taken is due to BSI workload or they really require 4 months to look at a post-market plan, or any other excuses (unless the new excuse is the entire BSI review team has been poleaxed by coronavirus). It is 5 years ago, almost to the day, that the company advised in a market update that they expected a CE mark approval in Q3 2015. To me this suggests a company that has horrendously misjudged regulatory process. Whether this is due to poor external advice or a lack of internal nous- or both- I don't know, but in my opinion it's a big concern as we could be encountering the same misjudgments. In my opinion this is taking too long and I think OSL needs to come clean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.