OSL 9.09% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Hey GekkoIf the company receives the CE Mark, I doubt very much...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Gekko

If the company receives the CE Mark, I doubt very much whether all my doubts concerns and questions will have been answered. Most of my questions, concerns and doubts are about Daniel Kenny, a man with a background in Marketing, who appears to be continuing in that role at OSL. I do not like the constant positive spin when the reality has not lived up to the promises. Getting the CE Mark eventually, if they do, won't make up for all of those broken promises and the guidance that was completely off the mark - in terms of how soon we should expect the CE Mark. This has been going on for years, and he's made plenty of money in salaries and bonuses along the way. Unless you have traded OSL, rather than invested in them, you've almost certainly lost money, and if they do get the CE Mark, how much credibility will they have left at that point in terms of the market believing they can competently roll it out and get oncologists onside (to use it when they're faced with other alternatives)? Of course they'll be plenty of upside in the SP from here if they get the CE Mark. Does that mean that the ends justified the means? Does that mean we ignore all of those guidance statements that proved to be wrong? It smells bad to me, and I think it will still smell bad, even if they get the CE Mark. Nobody is paying me to say anything. You shouldn't be afraid of some balance. These forums should not just be for fan clubs. A little balanced debate won't hurt anybody. Good luck to all holders. I just can't be one while I don't trust the company's management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $303.5K 25.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 9786329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.