SMR 1.55% $3.18 stanmore resources limited

Ann: Ceasing of Operations at Mavis Underground, page-5

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Well after reading this announcement I was just about to sell with the price dropping and an order at $3.51 set to execute with the click of my mouse, when the phone rang......5 minutes later the underlying market was changed and more buying depth coming in. It's looking like the larger money likes the announcement after the initial selloff, but I expect the market will take a bit longer to fully digest this news.
    Does this closure end up being bullish, as their focus is to close what isn't the most profitable, and increase exposure to assets that increase profit.
    I'm not at all a short term trader with my average hold 3 to 10yrs so I think I was getting sidetracked and my emotions effected by market noise.
    I have equal positions in WHC, SMR, YAL,NHC as well a position in TGA on the LSE (Thungela) and should reduce position in the worst of these but I'm not the best analyst of this sector and companies within it, therefore my equal positions.
    Emotions are Not a part of good investing, whereas Low PE ratios, High Dividends, good grades, and Large cash positions are a part of the equation of my investing thesis especially in unloved sectors of the market.
    Every day it takes fortitude to not let emotion affect my decisions.
    Lets hope I make it to the end of the day today "intact"
    GLTA
    Sparky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.18
Change
-0.050(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.866B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.28 $3.28 $3.17 $3.352M 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6744 $3.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 1882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.