AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

It depends on your way of thinking it might have been a leaky...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    It depends on your way of thinking it might have been a leaky boat, buddies looking after buddies or simply the market aka me you and everyone else included taking up some what risky positions expecting news because of the time frame that was passed or a combo of all those things, which is what it most likely was combine that with the fact that Avq of late would of been a swing traders dream, for example buy in at 13-18c and watch it go from 13-18c to 22-30c then retrace and do the same thing, it did that about 3 times in a row and if you had the time to do it could of made a lot of money. Not my style but definely and option

I just think people need to come to terms that all the things I just listed happen a lot in junior/speccys, they are high risk high reward for a reason sir is a good example then you have stocks like TON which is not, it's part of the game and complaining(not saying you are but there certainly are some on here) about it, either realize the risk or invest in BHP, CBA,RIO or the other of the like, I personally think stocks like Avq are great and still has a lot of potential and things SEEM to finally be lining up and for a lot of new investor and traders offers a lot of lesson that you can only learn from trading/investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.