DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Sometimes its hard being.........

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sometimes its hard being......

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347611093l/3308712.jpg

Tell you a funny story, I was looking at lithium stocks last year, had an inkling that Tesla  hype would kick in a be good for a few bucks when they made announcements. Anyway i bought GXY and ORE around July,  they declined a bit and i was under water, ORE did a capital raising so i sold out for a small profit as i thought there would be overhang, Tesla made what i thought were big announcements in Sept but lithium stocks did nothing much at first , GXY started to move and after being in the red for so long i was happy to take early profits at about 3.3c, about 10% profit since July (after all, it was making not one jot of income and how was it going to develop its resource?).

Anyway fast forward GXY is now about 50c ($600M market cap), ORE is more than double the price i had it at. So i was right about the investment but i was terribly wrong about the timing. Since then i have got better at holding my winners but the lesson stayed with me. I could sell out of DigitalX and then  try and buy back in but I think that unless you can sit around all day watching it like a hawk, you could easily miss out on some very big moves once the market finally catches up t blockchain potential. My average buy in is not a lot over where we are now, so I'm happy to sit and let the market catch up with me this time....!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.