MLX 2.47% 41.5¢ metals x limited

Playing devil's advocate to management here, who are relatively...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Playing devil's advocate to management here, who are relatively new by the way.
    Do you really think a corporate presentation which probably wouldn't even be market sensitive and would basically just put into powerpoint the content of the quarterly released only last week actually make a difference?

I did say last week that I thought the sp had hit a base but then all three brokers covering MLX decided to lower their price targets.
    Macquarie and Bell Potter were sharp cuts, which surprises me as I would have thought the reset plan announcement should have seen the brokers cut valuation to bare bones then.
    But no, and alas, the buy side just follow the direction of price target changes and so stock gets dumped.
    Frustrating, but I would imagine only a dramatic event (missed production, cap raising, etc) would see further lowering of price targets.
    FYI, all 3 price targets remain well ahead of the current sp. Yep, frustrating.

To me, it would make more sense to release a presentation when the debt facility has been agreed to.
    It would be great if some quarter to date production numbers and drilling results are also provided just to show improvements are occurring and the potential to increase the resource reserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.0¢ $3.177M 7.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 305543 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.