re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder f... Heh Puttins,...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder f... Heh Puttins, you want to give us all a heart attack !!!!!

ANZ EIT is the shareholder that sold to Landbridge at 40 cents on 24.4.14. So that's how Landbridge got to 19.9%

So still is 19.9% NOT 35% OK everyone.

The other 80.1% of us have been advised by the WCL board on 5.5.14

"WestSide's board of directors recommend that shareholders do not accept Landbridge's conditional offer for $0.40 per WestSide share."

From 28.4.14

Separately, WestSide notes the decision by its shareholder Energy Infrastructure Trust (EIT) to sell the majority of its shareholding to Landbridge. WestSide director John Clarke is also managing director of EIT’s manager, Infrastructure Capital Group (ICG). Mr Clarke and ICG had put in place a separation of roles surrounding WestSide such that Mr Clarke was not responsible for the management of EIT’s investment in WestSide. Accordingly, he was not involved in or aware of EIT’s decision to sell its shares in WestSide.
    Mr Clarke said: “I played no part in EIT’s decision to sell. This was a small investment for them and they sold for portfolio management purposes. I understand and accept that, but as a director of WestSide my fiduciary obligation is to all WestSide shareholders and in that capacity I think shareholders should take no action with respect to Landbridge’s offer.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.19
Change
0.460(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $87.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.87 $29.37 $28.77 $152.5M 5.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104 $29.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.19 12875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.