MSL 0.00% 29.5¢ msl solutions limited.

Fyi, Forager's Australian fund is actually a closed ended LIT so...

1. 16,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8343
    Fyi, Forager's Australian fund is actually a closed ended LIT so Forager does not need to deal with redemptions. Rather, their LIT (ASX: FOR) trades at a discount or premium to NAV, similar to LICs. Having said that, Forager has been pretty aggressively buying back units of ASX: FOR recently to close the discount to NAV in order to reintroduce the dividend reinvestment plan, which doesn't make sense at large discounts (10%+) to NAV.

Totes, my bad.

I couldn't reconcile the delta in the value of the fund with the performance numbers, so I immediately assumed the variance was capital leakage due to redemption, but it was obviously for buying back units.

As for the apparent performance of the underlying business, because of lockdowns of one form or another at various points in time in various places MSL does business, one thing we've not been able to see is how the business travels in a "normal" world, for example, how seasonal are 1H vs 2H earnings.

I suspect it will be another 12-18 months before that picture becomes clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.