VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

If you are considering selling or holding your shares then I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If you are considering selling or holding your shares then I would be considering the following:

1) nothing is ever in the bag, there is a probability of a higher offer, a probability the offer falls through during the DD stage and most likely a high probability of the deal at the current valuation. You need to assign your own value to each situation to consider if you should be selling, not wanting 7 cents (yikes).
    2) it is highly unlikely you won’t get a whiff of a no vote, unfortunately even with Lopez and barrett’s stake hotcopper won’t move the needle, so if you think this is likely... sell your position and put the cash against your home loan etc. (opportunity cost)
    3) Valuing a company off of hotcopper is really scary, if you do then all the above points are mute (double yikes), but if anyone does know how to value consider this: the company’s current cash, it will be an ongoing entity in Australia with R&D tax credits, the Oz tax rate and there is a break clause in the current deal.

The above has a simple point, if you are worried sell and move on if you think there is value hold on or buy. Please don’t try and scare the mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.