FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

GO Good to read you are keen to promote and engage in meaningful...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    GO
    Good to read you are keen to promote and engage in meaningful debate. With that in mind I hope you take no offence at me offering a little advice.

Your standard modus-operandi seams more akin to deflating other posters who express different views to your own rather than debating others. Engaging in sensible and constructive debate may be difficult for you, as at times will it will require you to leave out any sinister intent that supports your self confessed shorting activities. Remember most on this forum do not have that motivation.

Always respect the other guys point of view that’s consistent with a fair go and allows you to lie straight in bed.

Try not to resort to the riddle style of posting as this requires the reader to second guess the message you are trying to put across. Difficult to engage in dialog with someone who deliberately persists in not clearly explaining themselves and then follows up with a request to do your own research.

My apologies if you are offended by this advice as this clearly not my intent, just a little feed back that may assist in achieving meaningful future debate. AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $27.88K 53.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6823 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 10826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.