IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder from MUFG, page-7

1. 3,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    agree on the floor... and the need for this offer to be formally rejected so that they can come back with a better offer (counter offer would be nice too)... $1.20 plus IMO... and I still would be reluctant to sell.

Really UAC's offer is totally opportunistic, I and a few others on this forum have been calling for a $1 share price by year end prior to CIV-19 and then this offer. The fundamentals all stack up and the business is really performing well - better than peers even.

It could also just announce the FC project as a self funded build and this offer would have to be revised - I feel we are to the point of needing more generation kit... and old / lower than optimum (4.5Mw or greater) turbines are not what we should be looking at.

While AEMO has hinted at wanting to lock variable generators into more rigid supply qantums, I still feel the timing for more generation and perhaps a battery or two is now... at present IFN are not even sweating on needing the SA gas plants for firming....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.