SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

The simple solution of course, is to ban these cretins from...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    The simple solution of course, is to ban these cretins from manipulating share prices, ban them from being permitted to borrow shares and then sell shares they don't actually own, it should be a criminal offence and punishable by law, but the government doesn't have the guts to do it, because these companies give large amounts of finance to political parties and share market owner companies, and they mount massive propaganda campaigns to brainwash the simple minded in supporting their lies that Shorting adds liquidity to the market. Liquidity is never the problem, permitted and legalised corruption of the market is the problem.

And yes, a share consolidation might stop them temporarily, so I'd favour it, because what else can you do with a gutless government who won't tackle corruption.

If I owned or ran a company, and one of these big globals consistency came in and Shorted and manipulated and corrupted my share price, I'd wait until they had a massive Short position, and a date by which it had to be settled, then I'd go into a temporary trading suspension until after the Short position date, or I'd find other ways to completely stuff them up, and thereby send a very clear message to them.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.