WBT 2.67% $1.83 weebit nano ltd

I don't believe anything posted here on HC has the power to pump...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I don't believe anything posted here on HC has the power to pump or dump, I'd like to think no one is that stupid to act off info/quotes on a public forum in either direction that is not official.

'Market players' have a lot more efficient (and basically unfair) methods to rinse retail mum and dad holders of their shares. and it's true they can push it up or down. but there is a lot more to gain for them by pushing WBT down. especially at this stage. They have pushed this down past support levels and cleaned up stop losses(which is a tool mum and dad investors use to save their investments if they don't follow the markets hourly)

I can accept bad market or economic backdrop falls... but short campaigns, especially ones so blatant, really don't sit well with me. it's predatory trading, and there is good reason it's banned in some countries and even in Australia at times of economic hardship.
    personally, it should be restricted to companies that have income. spec companies are just at the mercy, and don't have the levers to counter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.050(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $347.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.87 $1.82 $805.5K 439.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 839 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 2266 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.