CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Hi ExtraP .................. Thanks for that post , part yours :-

"The Board and Management is still world class, everything promised is on track (a) except the customer (b) on (th) board.

(a) Because they had, shall we say, most control over that.
    (b) Because they have very little control - if any- over this.
    So this is the challenge - not that

I firmly believe there is no change to the Company's fundamentals, apart from continuous (super) positive results to the product.
    Also having a BoD, some of Management and research Team- some of the best in their field. Would the Top guys in Tier1s not know who/what these guys are/about? You bet ?

My opinion - BoD is on track -- just not suiting some holders............... Having been an operator in the Market many years (now out many years)
    I believe, unless using some technical strategies - probably some not known to me , some shorts will get slaughtered. Said before I do not like to see anyone lose $$$$ but play with fire one can get -burnt? Reminds me of a rubber band.......stretches to its limit then fast re---tract----ion. Bingo!

Sit- Wait- Watch - churn internally- enjoy the ride... Am aware some cannot wait.. Your choice. BUT - do your own research. It is all there to read-watch.

Keep safe all

Keep safe all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.