SYA 1.47% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder from PLL, page-23

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    Because Benskii,

People have certain agenda here without all the facts:

1) The sale was conducted to bolster PLL balance sheet. Not because they no longer see SYA as a good investment which links to my second point
    2) This sale confirms that care and maintenance is not an option, why? 1) It has a link to PLLs corporate review that discussed CONTINUING operating NAL through the current lithium cycle and 2) Because if before end of March SYA ends up in C&M, PLL will now have a line of pitchfork carrying SYA holders banging on ASX and ASIC door to investigate insider trading via a sale of 1 BILLION shares before a C&M announcement.
    3) This is now the 2nd parcel of shares PLL has had to sell to bolster its cash balance.
    4) SYA had 150M in cash per the last QTRly and due to accruals vs cash basis, is likely to have more income in the next quarter, relative to any cashburn.
    5) Our capex costs are nearing finalisation per KP - PLLs corporate review that I put up earlier. ie Ore Dome nearly finished, a number of drill program expenses already sorted. The only minor additional capex we will still run Jan-June will be crusher circuit costs and additional costs with drilling at NAL while still operating in the 1950s mine sections until we break new ground.

The number of naysays who come here to POOPOO sya for being down today because PLL dumped SYA at a discount cracks me up. Get back under your rocks.

Anyway enough from me today.

Ultimately the Stock will prove who is wrong in time. An I tell you what it will humble me to say "told you so!" to all these rock crabs in time!
    Last edited by Kevo88: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $881.1K 25.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10642328 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4718282 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.