A1N 1.63% 60.5¢ arn media limited

Another new age mechanism both A1N and SXL have is digitally...

1. 7,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    Another new age mechanism both A1N and SXL have is digitally targeted advertising.
    This is not through their traditional radio's, but through their 'iheart radio, and listiner' apps.

Adverts can be geotargeted, and the person listening, doesn't even need to be listening to the radio. They can be listening to a pod cast.
    Basically, if you come within 'x'Km of my range, and you are my target audience, 'bang' my advertisement goes off.

I only pay if you listen, if you don't listen, I don't pay. And my add only gets played if you are in the right range, and the right type of person I am targeting.
    Its called 'pay per reach'.

This is different to my post above.

One is a general radio advertising campaign which I use for prime time traditional radio.

The next is specific targeted 'reach campaigns'.
    Different cost structure and different advertising strategies.

But for the digital advertising campaigns, I can also set up multiple AI generated adverts.

eg Melbourne Cup: The add will refer to the Melbourne Cup and then link it back to my advert in a structured way.
    It knows you were near Flemington Course Race track, so it knows you were watching the Melbourne Cup, so it adapts the messaging with a reference to the Melbourne Cup and then creates the relevance of my business brand to you being at the Melbourne Cup. Spontaneous adaptive advertising!!!

This is why A1N is targeting SXL.
    Why run two different infrastructures (iheart radio and listener), with double costs, when they can merge this into one.

This is my opinion anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $189.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 62.5¢ 60.0¢ $26.68K 44.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5410 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.