CCV 2.33% 21.0¢ cash converters international

Like you guys I have been watching this also and note the sell...

1. 6,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Like you guys I have been watching this also and note the sell down by some largish holders. Interestingly this has not depressed the share price, in fact this past few weeks its consolidated above where it was before the ex-dividend date. So even going ex-divvy did nor result in the usual 1c -2c drop in share price and especially given a week or two back the market was taking another drubbing. Hmmm. In fact I like to top up just after going ex-divvy every 6 months. This time I have not been so lucky to get a cheaper top-up entry. We are due about now if I'm not mistaken for the next regular update from EZ Corp on their holdings. One way or another I do believe some kind of behind the scenes corporate activity is going on here at a slightly accelerated pace, whether we are looking at an eventual full blown takeover bid or just more of the same accumulation pattern under the creep provisions who knows. Anyway, based on my gut instincts I have topped up in the past week or so at a price a tad higher than I wanted in case things unfold. In any event, if the divvy remains constant then buying at the current price 24c/25c is still an incredibly good dividend yield when franking credits are included. CCV holdings are in my Super account

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $31.01K 143.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 244260 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1020311 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.