WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder from SFR, page-25

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    without any context this looks extremely suspect however personally believe (I hope) this isn't necessarily a bad sign.

there are numerous things we need to account for when looking at the context of this.

firstly SFR were in a JV with WRM before this gold anomaly was discovered. SFR entered the JV and gained their holding within WRM on the basis of red mountain zinc. The deposit was too small for SFR to be interested in so the JV was disbanded.

2 weeks later the gold anomaly was found and supposedly SFR asked WRM to get back into a JV and they told them to piss off.

the share price more than doubled since their initial investment so I figure the decision was to sell as it does not align with their strategic goals (not being base metals) and they've made a nice profit. this along with potential bitterness about no JV & current situation with restructure to me explains why.

on that note as I think someone else mentioned in this thread I would keep and eye on their (SFR) interest in ADT. I smell a take over coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.