Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder from SXY , page-37

1. 8,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3337
    re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder f... I'm not sure why they are using the term 'minority shareholder' to scare people into selling.

A DLS-appointed board will do exactly what the old board did; maximise production from Flax and Juniper. If anything, DLS might try and fast track things, particular with regards to some permits' unconventional potential.

If DLS don't get control, they will maximise profit - just like the current board - to bolster profits of DLS itself. Income streams for the small holders will be as good or better.

I have always been a minority shareholder with limited control over the board or the company's direction. Its all about projected income streams that flow to me, and they look just as good as before, even if DLS end up with 75% of the company.

As for the recommendation, the interesting dynamic now is that current managers and directors have a vested interest in voting with DLS if they want to keep their jobs. So don't be surprised if the target statement is recommends selling. It still doesn't mean you should sell. In the end, you should approach it as if you were selling any other asset you own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.