ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Unless anyone knows the usual trading of Acorn (I don't), it's hard to know what to make of this. Is it that GXY's rise caused it to unbalance their portfolio, and are just adjusting, or are Acorn, taking profits and exiting?

I thought I was being smart adding to my holdings at 42c, when the dump on Thursday eventuated, now I'm not so sure. I was watching the trading closely yeaterday, and I feel Acorn dumped another 3m or more. Because they're below 5% now, we won't know where they'll stop.

But back to yesterday's trading, originally the dump started at 44c, and buying was quite strong, then there was buying and selling in spurts of 1/2m to 1m in a short space of time. The buying was strong, but the selling stronger. If the buying was mainly from one source, he would've learned that the selling was continous, thus would learned to drop his price, and no need to keep upping his bid.

Now that Acorn have revealed their selling, will make interesting investing for the next few days/weeks.

Interesting that Acorn chose to sell without any news. Or was it the interest caused by Can. rerating that caused Acorn to sell? Are the two related in any way?

kg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.