STO 1.93% $7.41 santos limited

If I'm reading you right E...Be happy to see back of them as...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    If I'm reading you right E...Be happy to see back of them as well. From memory...they've served their purpose...but that was different times...think it's a much healed Co now.

E only reason I'm posting at all here is because I perceive STO as a critical Oz energy security asset. Sick of seeing Govt allowing our best resources sold off for pittances or manipulation through the market either from private or public hands. If govt policy doesn't change we'll soon wake to a pseudo nation owned and controlled by others. Maybe we're too far gone already...not sure.

And no idea when or if we will ever see a leader with the gumption to nation build rather than sell it all off whilst the pigs take turns gorging themselves at our expense election after election.

Russia/EU/China are talking of a mutipolar global economic system (yeap...screw US exceptionalism).

Time our pollies start looking after the interests of the electorate rather than their buddy o'seas corporate/private equity lobbyist mates. Enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.41
Change
0.140(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $24.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.34 $7.47 $7.32 $66.81M 9.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19097 $7.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.42 41631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.