PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder -J. P. Mo, page-34

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder -... AKA,

You should know already, as I have stated millions of time before, that I don't follow charts, I don't understand charts, nor have I any inclinations at this point in time to learn about them. And, most importantly, to me anyway, I don't believe in them.

I have done very well in the past without making use of charts and I don't intend to change the course that has paid me quite well, for a new one that I don't know anything about it.

Reason that I don't believe in them, is because IMO they are based on past mathematical records, and only based that the history will repeat itself. I admit that I may be wrong in saying that, but that is the way I see it and the reason that I don't believe in them.
    If history was to repeat itself all of the time, none of us would be here arguing with one another, but we would all be lining up at the Bank instead.

As for the Timeone affair, all I can say is to repeat what I have written in my previuos post, that, IMHO, I can't see anything untowards what is there. Anyone can do their own research though if they are not happy with it.

As for Timeone, I spoke to Tony and I am now satisfied with what he told me, but as I can't speak to WM and you can, maybe you should ring him and ask him, and tell me if you are satisfied with his comments. If you are fully satisfied with what he tells you, I'll be happy with that.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.