PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder -... "In regard to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder -... "In regard to NAAIL I did ask WM and he stuck to the story that Mr Song from Nanshan Alloy was the chairman and the other other investors included 2 of the wealthiest billionaires in China that's all he would and could say I imagine.

Personally I would like to know the names of those 2 gentlemen - We already know the head of Oceanwide is one of the richest men in China."

AKA,

Thanks for that.

I would also like to know though, who is there besides the the other investors included 2..., who else is there with the others. That is what I am wondering, and got me very curious.

As for Timeone, all I can say is that a similar situation is there with them. The only thing that I can say and that I am confident with though, is that the ones that are there are all in for the good of PLV and of course for Timeone. But IMO PLV is the priority at this stage because if PLV does not succeed, neither will they. Especailly when we haven't started producing anything as yet.
    One of the major investor in Timeone, that I know of, has a big say in the company where our Iron Ores will end up to. And that to me, it means a hell of a lot. Because if he didn't want our IO, nor was he able to see any value in there with us either, he wouldn't be investing with us at all.

Cheers and thanks again for the CDU infos.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.