MTS 0.54% $3.70 metcash limited

$2.28 to $1.72 in a week on what is reasonable news really is a...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    $2.28 to $1.72 in a week on what is reasonable news really is a tad oversold.

yes often the case, one can only surmise that given the data on short selling that large instos are responsible,they claim it gives the market liquidity but the extensive use of algos in reality are just a way of creating thin air money through electronically managed digital response systems.

along with this market making activity all supposedly activated by ideologies regarding the businesses financial position , I shop at IGA, Coles and Woolworths and likely that Aldi will join the list shortly on a regular basis it has become noticeable that IGA and Particularly Woolworths are far more competitive however , the word competitive only applies to similar product lines outside that they all appear to be careful in product selection or alternatively product lines supplied by the large scale distributors are managed at the wholesale end determining who gets what, so all thats left is how profit is managed and my view is Coles are losing, the leader of the race is always most at risk, IGA are bringing significant changes to internal structure and becoming far more competitive which will probably serve their market well-- Coles in reality have no where to go there being little fat to trim, as IGA serve markets the big three dont really have access to, they are more like a go to store for essentials and serve areas not covered by the others however this should never be considered a default consumer blackmail ticket as most of us are highly mobile, I travel 15-20 kms to get groceries dependant on which store my local IGA about 2km is getting a little more of my custom Coles at 8km on the work route get a bit ,however lately I find myself drawn to Woolworths 14km it is becoming more attractive with an Aldi opposite.

recently I have been in and out of MTS and think it has a positive future assuming branding puts a bomb under some of the poorly managed franchise outlets for IGA and that is the problem with IGA not cohesive, but I think they have lots of potential I also own WOW shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
-0.020(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.038B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.74 $3.74 $3.69 $10.38M 2.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50815 $3.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.70 31073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.