PEN 1.56% 9.5¢ peninsula energy limited

j6 1. It's not an assumption that JPM sold! It's an extremely...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    j6

1.  It's not an assumption that JPM sold!  It's an extremely reasonable assumption that JPM would want to make +50% in under 2 months.  It's not an assumption that some here write as if $2.20 is a certainty.  It's also therefore not an assumption that there's a conflict between JPM's actions and the writing of some here.

FYI - in most conversations, many assumptions must be made and everything is an opinion, so the first person to resort to stating the obvious can be assumed to have run out of gas on the actual topic.

2.  Your argument isn't with me j6, your argument is with this:

The Solactive Global Uranium Total Return Index tracks the price movements in shares of companies which are active in the uranium mining industry. A maximum of 40 components are included which are weighted according to freefloat market capitalization. The Index is calculated as a total return index and published in USD. The composition of the index is ordinarily adjusted twice a year.

'weighted according to freefloat market capitalization'.

To me, the stubborn refusal to accept something stated so clearly is yet more signs of bias
    Last edited by blindfreddie: 24/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.