AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder notice, page-18

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    i suspect this is more about selling into a director's window at an interim peak.

there's a well known chart that resource stocks run up into peak exploration fevour - fall away once 'concept project size' is fixed and drills are just confirming the concept in place - and the sp later rises again in an 'indian summer' when bankers get behind the stock to finance the project build

that only tends to change if drill results come up with something spectactular that then changes the project concept 'scale/profitability'

judging by my experience on his african gold exploration vehicle - there's very hot money pushing Eckhof's stocks. i presume the Moto gold on CV tends to make it easy to get dumb money following stock like German dentists etc - and smart money front run's their entry
    AVZ lithiu project

250m @1.66% seems identical to the kind of hits KDR and PLS put out

and the failure of 'conceptual targets' to be met on his african gold project makes me leery of believing the same around lithium

still - looks very kdr/pls like - so atm i think its value depends n where those 3 sit in market cap vs each other

im only late to this story though - so will watch with interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.