1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder - Patrick Riley, page-69

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi As,
    No I don't see a red flag. If the whole family sold then I would definitely look. I have followed this a long time. I am not new here, just to posting. That's a big wad of coin to get suckered by, feel they may be a little smarter than that. I remember selling a large parcel in LNG to pay a tax bill, lol that went up another huge multiple.
    The thing is why sell if you don't need to, you either need the coin for another investment or some other reason.
    I am just looking from a different angle, refer that sale would still attract a 30% tax under USA rates if I am correct. I appreciate the different point of view it is healthy, like all here on both sides time will tell all, however 1 must be open and I feel sentiment is changing. Was it worth over $5, well the market says no and sent it back. Is it worth more than 15-17 cents is the question being asked of the market at the moment. Now if start running a ruler over this business from an economic view then we are not even at cash backing, can it start to build, they say yes, but that's in the future so we have to wait. Remember most people who bought houses in 2008 didn't think that they would decrease by up 40% in less than 24 months. I have never said to any here that I have this right, I only give my point of view. My aim is to make more money on the stocks that I get right than I lose on the ones I get wrong. I have made an educated investment descion here that time will let me know if I'm right.
    The market has a lot of shares priced wrong, either low or high, and that is something that no one here can deny.
    All the best to all, the market is not an easy spot to keep your money in, probably too long a reply, but I have many thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.