SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder-SOC.AX, page-32

1. 351 Posts.
    Well put and i agree.

The authorities have no doubt been flooded with complaints from SOC shareholders so lets leave it in the hands of relevant authorities to take action if the laws haven't been followed. I'm not sure what more needs to be said.

I just found it ironic that Ergo is preaching the governing laws of the Corps Act yet he couldn't follow the laws of the road..And he is preaching transparency yet couldn't provide his criminal record check in time for the Notice of Meeting which would have then been published and sent to all shareholders to view.

I personally have been effected by a road tragedy so have very little time for people who drive recklessly.
    I'm happy to admit i like most have had speeding fines in the past but they never made it to my criminal record check so i assume Ergo must therefore have some very serious offences.

Again i'm all for forgiveness and people change but if you want to make office for a public company you need to expect that people want to know your character and view and be made aware of your past criminal convictions.

Seriously i'm not trying to be smart but don't you think that is a bit of a contradiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.