SOC 0.00% 13.0¢ soco corporation ltd

D&C, Have not said much for a while but I've been watching the...

1. 226 Posts.
    D&C,

Have not said much for a while but I've been watching the goings on from the sidelines.

I have one comment about all this frenzied drilling:-

In the good old days the exploration geologists always had to justify their planned expenditure to the Exploration Manager and / or their board. This justification always had to have a financial focus and went as follows.

"Does the type of deposit you are looking for have a snowball's hope in hell of being economic even if you can find it".

At Mt Adrah, we need a scoping study to demonstrate that this very refractory, low-grade and arsenic rich mineralisation can be economically treated at all, regardless of how many tonnes you have. If it can't be then don't waste time and money looking for it. Even the narrow high grade free-gold veins may be a problem.

With regard to the Canadian Lithium play, the same comments apply. Can Lithium be ecomomically extracted from hard-rock pegmatites in order to compete with other sources of the metal?

Some of the other projects have merit and this is where sound management should be putting their scarce financial resources.

I am not convinced that all this drilling is based on solid financial planning, but then the game is speculation after all, and that is ok so long as all the punters are aware of all the facts.

Regards

MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4754 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.