POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a Substantial Holder - Tattarang, page-85

1. RWG
    34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

On the 22nd February I emailed PH stating that I thought the reason being given for Tattarang’s sell down was unconvincing and that why would AF have a need to ‘recycle cash’? That I believed the poor SP performance was largely a result of investors being spooked by AF’s departure.

All this against POS hopefully being on the cusp of production and a rising NP.

I received a prompt response from PH and this is a summary of his comments;

On Wyloo/AF

· Advice to him is that Wyloo is being run like a fund, rebalancing and buying /selling equities and there is not an endless supply of cash from AF.

· There is more liquidity in POS today, allowing large block trades, which was recently done.

· The announcement that IGO and Wyloo are looking jointly at a Ni refinery in WA suggests Wyloo may have other ambitions in Ni in WA.

Other contributing factors to the SP performance

BMM selling 1/3 of their holdings, the 3Bn SOI together with profit taking, lack of news flow since SS drilling programme, general market sentiment and the fact that the BFS on BS was still 4 to 5 months away. Also adding that the SP was about fair value.

I am prepared to take this at face value as I believe PH to be credible and hope that things do fall into place over the next 12 months.

It is a tough hold though, especially as the SP and NP continue to diverge. How did the SP ever get to be16c??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.