YOJ 0.00% 4.5¢ yojee limited

If you don’t need money for 3-5 years you’re fine. Even 1-2... A...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If you don’t need money for 3-5 years you’re fine. Even 1-2...

A simple take:

YOJ isn’t making money yet but if it’s technology and service is as good as what the optimists think, it is only a matter of time before clients are signed up and revenue is coming in...

One thing is that YOJ is in a constantly changing environment and could easily be a nothing business because of a new player or technology. However, Supply chain is going to change a massive amount with delivery... it’s been mentioned before... Autonomous vehicles (trucks, drones and more), AI & Blockchain will be huge cards in a more connected world where products will come from everywhere across the globe.

At this stage, I’ve bought shares in a company that’s contributing and believing in this industry evolution and I’ll trust management to get us there... until then, if there is no news about the company and industry in particular, we shouldn’t caring about short term price movements... unless you want to buy or if you need money in the short term... in which case you have no business in this part of the market lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $390 8.667K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97279 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 42542 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.