RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder , page-4

1. 2,986 Posts.
    You're 100% correct tradingtiger. Before all the doom sayers & conspiracy theorists start carping on that this is all a bad sign, I did a bit of checking on the holders who each lodged Form 605's today. JK Nominees (one half of the Forrest Capital duo) has not sold or bought a single share since their last notice dated 2/11, Jones Superfund has increased its holding from 37.6m on 16/6 when they last lodged to 44,021,690 on today's notice, lastly Celtic Capital (who I seem to remember were introduced via Forrest Capital) still hold the same 36,951,351 shares that they notified the ASX about last 11 Nov. So, basically two of them have sold a single share in the past near 6 months & one has actually bought approx 6.5m shares over the past 11 months. Now I may not be Sherlock Holmes in my methods of enquiry but that evidence does not give me reason to believe that the top holders have lost confidence - actually it has the opposite effect.

Finally the notice lodged by Holloman showing a reduced % holding also showed that they too still hold 70m shares & have not sold a single share. The reasons given by the new RMG management for the issue of the shares seems totally believable & true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.