NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

Good luck Friends and Happy New Year.!Half yearly financial...

1. 173 Posts.
    Good luck Friends and Happy New Year.!
    Half yearly financial results in Feb'2014 will tell us the future of our SP and probability of going NORTH is more than heading South.

I believe the momentum has started to build and buy/sell ratio is ~ 3 which is very healthy for LT holders and if 1H FY2014 results are good, expect a strong surge as SELL side is weak compared to BUY. Construction business is recovering for the better and many projects are expected in CY2014 compared to CY2013 and this could mean more business opportunities and hopefully Nomad bags couple of good projects to boost our MC.

Cash balance of Nomad is 11.8 million as per last quarter with no debts and our MC is 15.5 million, that is >75% of MC is cash balance. With positive EBITDA asset of McGrath Homes estimated at 4 million p.a and more revenues from Rental assets in W.A, current SP is PURE JOKE. It is no wonder, volumes traded at current SP is VERY LOW and there is50-60% upside near-term. Have patience, we will be rewarded soon. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.