CKA 2.67% 7.3¢ cokal limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-42

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Von,

How about we stop with the minute by minute trading updates, we are not all stupid like you have been suggesting for the past 12 months.

Why is it happening and still being allowed to happen is all we need to concern ourselves with.

Now l wasn't born yesterday, but if management and Platinum aren't a party to this then l will be amazed (please don't lecture me about blackout periods etc - this is the share market after all and not everything is fair or moral).

The easiest thing for management to have done over the past 3 weeks would have been to issue a written update, confirming 1) that the forestry permit is still on track (provide a conservative estimate of timing) 2) that our financiers are still 100% committed to the project pursuant to unchanged terms and conditions and 3) provide a explanation for the latest bizarre trading pattern, they clearly know what is going on, they control the company.

Even have Platinum issue a statement confirming that finance will still follow the forestry permit.

The fact that either party have not bothered to do so SAYS IT ALL.

This is all they had to do to keep its shareholders up to speed.

We are being done over and its happening right in front of out eyes.

Blumont debacle last year, past history of one of our Directors. This company could not care less about us.

If we want to get traction on what is going on, go to the press, print media, radio, social media, business channels - talk to anyone who will listen. Don't worry about ASIC, they have spot fires going on everywhere.

To me it's so obvious, Platinum's only way out is too manufacture or create a better deal for itself, but l don't pretend to have all the answers as to how or why it intends to go about its business.

IMO, there is no way known that finance will be on the same terms and conditions as originally planned, it just won't happen so don't continue to be so naive (please don't tell me to phone management - clearly they are telling you and have been for a long time what you want to hear Von, oldest trick in the book).

Can someone please advise, roughly how much liquidity we have today and without a further injection of capital, when we will run out of cash?

Hang on for dear life because left unabated, this is going to get a whole worse before it gets better, if at all.

Yarra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $54.61K 741.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 72973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.