CKA 0.00% 8.8¢ cokal limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-61

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Von, I will try and explain this to you one last time, and in the eman time you can check out just how long I have been posting on CKA by going through the HC archives. I have been here since 2010.

You in the meantime, have only been here since the time of the Blumont debacle...waltzing in here in a blaze of glory telling us all what an oustanding "Buy" this was up to 25/27c and putting silly valuations on the stock based on calculations that sued the inflated value of Blumont scrip in October 2013. I suggested to you the contrary may be true and you have been irritated with me ever since. I'm sorry that my prognostications and speculations and opinions have been closer to the mark than yours. I get my share wrong (including HCH, and others in time past - that's life in the share market) but as for CKA, unfortunately you are allowing your own biases of the stock cloud your judgement to what has been happening in the country and sector CKA operates in. Not to mention the financial bind they find themselves in.

Now to remind you one last time....I sold and took major profits on 90% of my holding at prices above 50c a long time ago. I have stated that previously. I got back all the capital I outlaid when buying stock from 12c to 20c in 2010. I held on to 10% of my holding to "let it ride" and for all I care, it can go to 0c. I have had no need to sell and became increasingly bearish on this project around the time of the Blumont takeover debacle. I will continue to hold my remaining measly 30,000 shares all the way to 1c if need be, content in the knowledge that the stock owes me nothing.

And as a shareholder, I retain the right to express my views on how tardy this mob have become whether you and funkybrewster like it or not. If you want the share price to change direction I suggest you contact JS and implore him to top up...he was happy enough, and naive enough to do so only a few short weeks back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.