CKA 2.74% 7.5¢ cokal limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-65

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Can you explain this to me

- The company has stated they have done everything necessary to obtain Forestry

- BHP have had their inspections, also waiting approval

- Forestry major condition precedent for finance

Why then when everyone knows we are still awaiting Forestry, and other majors like BHP also are, is there this daily tripe about funding and where is it, and Platinum are going to steal this or shaft them - it's utterly stupid

Until Forestry, what do people expect them to do ? They haven't sold a single share and have continued to fund this to keep it tight in the meantime. Everytime they get down to around this cash balance there is the same scaremongering of what if they don't fund it next quarter, only to see them fund it and onto the same whingers move onto the next gripe

Is there a guarantee they will fund it, no. But why wouldn't they ? What suggests they wouldn't ? $30M invested and $12M loaned, yet right as Forestry Approval is all but done they pull funding ? That is stupidity. If Cokal's debt was $120M then yes, or Platinum held 50% of the register, but some of you are clueless. Debt is $10-12M with extended maturity, capital for stage 1 is $75M. If platinum don't fund it, they risk Cokal diluting them to bring in a new party or selling down some of the project to fund it. Alternatively if S/T coal moves to $135/t as expected, funding $75M with 2 year payback is done

If the terms of the funding are changed or not more beneficial to CKA I will be amazed

Why didn't you ask to confirm Yarra that it wasn't directors, Blumont or platinum selling ? I did ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $80.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $28.07K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1615 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.