SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-12

1. 10,494 Posts.
    I am not sure how you came to that interpretation. Glasenberg even talks about M&A in oil as Brent heads for $50 a barrel. Plenty of deception all round I think.

In fact, Glasenberg cares so much about the Iron Ore market that he comes out swinging for the second time against Rio in a bit more than 2 months.

This is despite the fact that Rio has already cancelled a major mine development last week and this week (relenting under intense pressure and Vale STRANGELY lowering 2015 export volume.

I think BHP has a perfect excuse to cut back on Capex and as an excuse Opex to lower production after another oil crash blood bath.

WA deficit and Canberra's endless budget blackhole just dealt another bitter blow as LNG construction projects are all finishing soon but LNG price (tied to oil price) will tank.

Rio, BHP and Vale in all likelihood have done a u-turn more than a month ago.

The only thing keeping IO price at this level is deliberate Chinese destocking (Oct/nov import slide).

Think them Chinese are trying to scare more than just Sundance holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.